Tuesday, May 29, 2012

My Primary Talk

When my grandma was my age her mother got very sick. She had to stay in bed for about one year she was also in the hospital a lot. The kid's had to do all the house cleaning and cooking. There was a nice lady who brought flowers to her once a week from her garden. My grandma couldn't wait for the flowers to come each week. There was lots of service given by the family and from others in their church. This is what king Benjamin said about service.
Mosiah 2:17-18
And behold, I tell you these things that you may learn wisdom; that ye may learn that when ye are in the service of your fellow beings, ye are only in the service of your God. Behold, ye have called me your king; and if I, whom ye call your king, so labor to serve you, then ought not ye to labor to serve one another.

No comments:

Post a Comment