Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Our Farm

Hi my name is Winter and I live on a big farm and we have lots of animals. There are goats, 5 cows, chickens, ducks, and goose. My mom has a garden. In her garden she has squash and tomatoes, zucchini, and peppers.
My dad works hard every day. Sterling and Ginger like to play with each other too. My mom is nice to each and every one of us. She is the best kind of mom anyone can ever have. She helps us sometimes, when we need help with our chores. Dad rides on the 4-wheeler with us, up to the goats and the cows, and we feed the pig and Justin. I think they're very happy after they eat.Justin's the best dog.

Sometimes I read books, and sometimes I go swimming, because they're both my favorite thing to do. My favorite thing about swimming is that we have lots of diving sticks, and I can always dive in the pool to get them. I'm glad that Ginger knows how to swim now.

Sometimes we even get to help dad work, which makes me happy. I like to jump on the trampoline, and go on the swing set. Most of the time we do chores. I like the chores, because I get to pick them. What I don't like about my chores, is sometimes I have to clean the toilet. And the funnest chore to do, is to make my bed, and clean my room. My mom is the best.

2 comments:

  1. FYI- I didn't tell her what to write. I only typed it for her. (she typed the first paragraph herself)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow she really loves you!! so cute!

    ReplyDelete