Monday, August 17, 2009

Days in the Lake


This boat is new and we are riding in it today. I hope that tomorrow we get to go in the boat again. It is a great boat. The boat is in the middle of our lake. I am having lots of fun because you can dive off of it. I like how the water feels in the lake. It feels like you are in a tub of bubbly water. I don't like to swim in the seaweed so I stay near the boat where there is no seaweed because in the middle there is not very much seaweed. There's lots of seaweed by the sides of the lake. My dad, Sterling and my sister Ginger went in the boat and took a little ride. Justin (our dog) came too. With Justin it was a lot of fun because we got to pet him and we got to do lots of things with him. I like diving off the edge of the boat. Ginger and Sterling wore lifejackets, but me and my dad didn't because Ginger and Sterling don't know how to swim that well. Sometimes I used floaty toys because sometimes I might have drowned and I just threw it in the lake so that if I needed it I could just swim over and get it.


This is a picture of me. My dad took the picture.




I took a picture of my dad, Sterling and Ginger while they were in the water. The dock is behind them if you look closely. There is land and some seaweed too. And if you look close enough you might see what holds the boat onto the truck.


There is Sterling chasing my dad. He likes to chase him in the water sometimes - lots of times he gets him.


There is my dad's big splash. I know you can see Ginger in the picture, but that is OK because she is cute.


My dad took this picture and you can even see the ducks and the goose. Me, Ginger and Sterling were in the picture. As you can see, the ducks and the goose are in the seaweed. Behind the goose there is a big tree .



There is me and Sterling in the water. My dad took this picture and it looks pretty good.


There's Ginger. As you can see, I am about to dive off the boat cuz that is my favorite thing to do. I love to swim in the lake. i think Ginger does too.


There is me in the boat and Sterling is in the water.

I like this boat alot. It is so much fun.

4 comments:

  1. Winter - You are a great blogger in the tradition of your mother and father. I am so happy that you finally have a boat to enjoy in your lake.
    Grandma A

    ReplyDelete
  2. that does look like alot of fun! I like the pictures you took!
    tante wendy

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so cool that you got a boat! I love to swim in lakes and think about all the fishes that are swimming with me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved seeing these photos. They show that you are having a great time together.

    ReplyDelete