Thursday, May 8, 2008

A day at school

My favorite thing at school today was playing outside. I played with Heidi. We played hide and go seek.
My teacher's name is Ms Scott. "She bees nice to me every day". We have to do tests, and I don't like to do them.
I had fun talking to my friends on the bus. "I have to sit on the bus for 12 hours I think, I'm not sure" (her bus ride is quite long: 45 minutes)
My friend Angelic and I played together outside at school, during recess. I also went to the gym. We played basketball. I won the first and third game, but lost the second one.
I saw a guinea pig in the nurse's office. It was in a little cage, running in his little wheel. Then I played with my bestest friends, Steven Key, Angel Luerda, Jacob Snotter, Heide Vibbort, and that's it.

1 comment:

  1. Winter you amaze me, you are really getting to be a big girl, now aren't you? I loved to read about your day.
    Would you please ask your mom to post a recent picture of you here also?
    xox auntie B.

    ReplyDelete